PDF (Portable Document Format) is one of the most used format when it comes to distributing documents across the web. However, Adobe Acrobat is a paid program (not acrobat reader) and expensive too, so it becomes difficult for everyone to purchase such a software and have the ability to create the PDF files.
Here I would like to mention some of the ways through which you can create the PDF files for free and without spending even a single penny!
1. Using Open Office : With the help of Openoffice.org you can export the documents in PDF format. So, when it comes to quick exporting of the documents, you can always make use of this software.
2. Using Online Office like Zoho, ThinkFree or Google Docs : These service i.e. Zoho and ThinkFree or Google Docs allows you to export the files as PDF. So, when you have some important document, just open them in these online office’s and export them as PDF.
3. Converting the documents using free online converters : There are various online file format converters which allow you to change the documents format. So, you can upload any of your document and convert them into PDF. Zamzar is one of the most reliable service.
4. Using free software : There are various free softwares which allow you to create the PDF files. CutePDF is one of such softwares.
5. Through Microsoft Office : LyteByte has got a great article which tells you that how you can create the PDF files using Microsoft Office Applications.
Which way do you use or do know any other way of creating the PDF files for free ? Share them in comments section!
Credits : Barteleme for the image