Finally the day arrived when I got my First ever notebook and that too an Apple Macbook! I’m all excited and the feeling of playing with this machine is just too good for me. I know I’ve not posted from last 4 days or so and the reason was Holi Celebrations. Anyway, Belated Happy Holi to all of you.
I would like to share my first experience with my new Apple Macbook :
1. I’m missing my regular keyboard : I’m so used to windows and the regular keyboard I had earlier that I’m finding it difficult to adjust with Macbook’s keyboard. The shortcuts , keys almost everything is different.
2. Fast and Furious : Mac OS X is definitely faster than Windows. It boots up pretty fast and shuts down with in 10 sec. Of course 4 Gb of Ram is doing it’s work, however even when it was on 1 Gb it was way fast than windows.
3. Frustration comes when it comes to applications : I agree that I’m not used to Mac’s interface however, there are lot of applications which are available on windows too, however the interface is little bit different.
Not just the interface, it’s the availability of FREE applications too. There are many applications which are must have for any blogger using Mac OS X but they are paid and I didn’t have to worry about that in Windows.
4. Where’s the close, minimize & maximize : Ok, another thing which I hate is that I’ve to go on the left hand side to click on the close, minimize and maximize button.
5. It’s a beauty : White colored, sleek, elegant looks and beautiful looking OS! One word : awesome!
So far this is my experience with Apple Macbook. I’ll keep everyone updated about more stuff as soon as I start to explore Mac OS X further!