There are cases when we lose important files and that could be just by accident or hard disk failure and many other factors. Most of the people don’t know this but there are software’s which can help in recovering the permanently deleted files too and thanks to many developers there are free ones available too. Pandora Recovery is one such software which helps in recovering the permanently deleted files. Here are some PROS and CONS of this file recovery software :-
PROS of Pandora Recovery :
* It’s Free – There’s a paid drive available too, but most of you’ll be able to do without that drive too and so you can download the file without paying a single penny.
* Fast recovery : It scans the hard disk surface and recovers the files pretty quickly.
* User Interface : It has a two pane interface and much like Windows Explorer with similar options of displaying the files. So, you feel comfortable while browsing the files. It allows you to search the files, if you remember the file name and not the location.
* Recover files to other media : You have the option of recovering the files to network drives or removable drives.
CONS of Pandora Recovery :
* Only NTFS is supported : It only supports NTFS drive format and not any other file system, not even FAT.
* Only supports Windows 2000 and above : It only works on Windows 2000, XP, 2003 and Vista. It fails to support ME & 98. Although, there would have been no use because both these windows version don’t support NTFS.
Software Version & Summary :
Overall Review and views :
Pandora recovery is good file recovery software. It helped me recover one of my favorite song. However, it is pretty basic software and believe me you can’t ask for more when it’s coming for free. It does its job well and that’s what you want when you want to recover the files from the hard drive. Deep surface scan gives you better option of recovering the long lost files, but normally they’ll be corrupt. So, recover the file fast if you want it recovered correctly and no data loss.