How to install JSON support for PHP in CentOS
Without putting much of thoughts and discussion. I would like to write down the commands that you can run on terminal window. It will enable JSON support for PHP in CentOS.
- yum update “*php*”
- yum install php-pear
- yum install gcc
- pecl install json
- cd /etc/php.d/
- echo “extension=json.so” >> json.ini
- service httpd restart
Thanks to arckid & phpfreaks.
- Windows XP SP3 (service pack 3) Install problems!
- Install Top Commentator Widget!
- Windows becomes Linux : Install/Update your apps Linux way!
- Should one install more RAM in computers?
- CrossLoop – Run full fledged tech support service!
This entry was posted in Tips n Tricks
and tagged centos
. Bookmark the permalink